Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Summer Trip

This was the first time for all of our kids to fly on an airplane (except Lacey). They were quite excited and nervous, but the flight to Newark, New Jersey was on time and smooth. Lacey had to use the bathroom 5 times in a 5 hour flight. I don't know if it was because she liked walking back to the bathroom or she really had to go. Either way, it was driving me crazy.
Kaylie wanted to know what the button on the side of the chair was. I told her it was an ejection button. She said, "Really?!". From then on it was an ongoing joke throughtout our trip.

2 comments:

Smash said...

At least you didn't have to change a smelly diaper in that teeny bathroom like I did on our flight last week. NOT FUN!

Alli grins said...

Ooops! That was me that posted the above comment, not Ashlyn. That's what happens when the kids use my computer....grrrrr!