Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 3 of our trip

On our 3rd day of our trip, we went to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. It was such a nice day. There were no long lines (except the water ride that we waited in line for over an hour and as we sat down on the ride it began to rain and they shut the ride down). The park had a nice waterpark inside that the kids really enjoyed. When you enter the park they measure your height, Kaylie and Garron were Jolly Ranchers, Trenton was a Twizzler, and Lacey was a Hershey.
Lacey and Trenton at the waterpark.
Kaylie and Lacey before lift-off. Lacey took me on this ride earlier in the day. I didn't realize that I went so high up in the air. As I began rising (quite high) and was saying under my breath down look down- just look at the trees. Lacey thought was so funny and kept telling me, "it's not that far just look". What a nice, sweet daughter.
Garron and Trenton before lift-off also.
In front of the factory, where we went through a tour of the factory and got free chocolate..... mmmm it was good.
The kids posing with one of their favorite candy bars...

This was Kaylie and Garron's favorite park on our trip. I would love coming back to this park, very clean, shady, and tons of fun things to do.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What fun memories....and chocolate to "boot".........MMMMMMM good.
Nans