Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 16 of our trip

The final day of our trip had arrived. We were all a little excited to get home. We had had such a fun trip and made some great memories, but we were ready to be home and the kids were missing their doggy "Harley".

Our flight wasn't until 6pm, so we weren't in any of a hurry to get moving. So we took our time getting packed up, said our goodbyes to Trace, Tank, and Ruby, and headed out to the subway. Our last stop was in Jersey, at Rutt's Hut where they make the famous "Rippers" (hot dogs that are deep fried).

Garron, Lacey and Max in front of Rutt's Hut.


After lunch, we started our drive back to the Newark Airport. We turned our rental car in and headed to the airport.
Max sitting at the airport, probably thinking "I wonder how much our credit card is at now!". On our flight home we had a little mishap- or I'm not so sure what it was but... Lacey was doing the "I need to go to the bathroom" every 1/2 hour and I was getting a little bugged. After the second time going, she sat down and not even 30 minutes later she says to me, "I think I need to go again". I tell her she can hold it for awhile and do something else for awhile to distract her. Well, about 30 minutes later she informs me that she couldn't hold it and went a little in her pants. I tell her to get up and go to the bathroom, but as she gets up I notice that she didn't go a little in her pants - but a lot!!! The whole chair is soaked and her pants are drenched. To make a long argument short.... she had to sit it her wet pants for over an hour while we waited for the plane to land. What a way to end the trip. I really felt bad for the flight attendants and whomever was suppose to sit in that chair next!!


Well, we finally made it home and were able to sleep in our own beds.... YEAH!!! But Man, Arizona is HOT.

No comments: