Friday, July 18, 2008

Heywood Reunion

A few day after we got home from our trip, we were back on the road. We had a family reunion up in Snowflake. Max had to work and Kaylie had dance practice, so I took the rest of the kids up. We stayed at my parents cabin in ShowLow. The reunion was at the Stratton's House and it was so fun getting to see all our cousins again.

Garron and Trenton at the Pioneer Day's Parade in Snoweflake trying to scoop up all the candy.
Pops and Nans at the Stratton's house.
Lacey out in the field at the Stratton's.
Kandace and Mallery Arnett
Garron with his cool cousin Nolan Arnett
Trenton out in the field.
Garron playing with badminton with the kids at the park in Show low. We met up with the Stuart's (Cynthia, Cara, and Cia with their kids) and had a little picnic at the park.
Karson playing badminton.
Shaye Shaye Girl playing at the park.
Trenton and Lacey climbing trees.

We stayed up at the cabin for 5 days. I enjoyed all the afternoon monsoon showers and the kids enjoyed playing with the Arnetts. While I was up there, mom took me to get my birthday presents and also took Kandace and I out to lunch. We had a great time just relaxing and playing hearts with Pops. We were especially glad when we finally beat him!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

We loved having you guys up there...it was just too short.

Mom