Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Special Nammie's Birthday!!

Nammie is always there for all our special moments- like Lacey's baptism... (she remembers everyone birthdays and is usually the first to call to wish us a Happy One)
At Nammie's house- we found some of her Avon samples that we all had to try on.
Nammie up at the YMCA camp near Young, AZ for our Larson Reunion
Nammie and Lacey in the Go-Carts. Yes that is Nammie driving!! What an amazing woman.
Nammie with her #1 granddaughters kids!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a great tribute to a wonderful lady. She was so thrilled with the cards when she got home and had a wonderful time with her kids this week-end. She has taught me so much and has been such a great example to me. I love her dearly.

Mom

Ali said...

O Nammie we just love that lady what I have some amazing women in my life. and tell lace Happy Birthday from her fav. Love that girl and Paige loves her too, she is always so cute with my kids.

Ashly said...

gotta love nammers. she really is the best grandma around!