Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcom Baby Arnett

My sister Kandance had her baby last night around 6pm. He weighed in at 8'4" and 20" long. He has beautiful brownish blonde hair and is just the cutest little guy. They haven't decided on a name yet- but hopefully, they will have something picked out by the time they leave the hospital. Nolan was saying that it was Ricco at the hospital (but I don't think Kandace is going for that). Kandace did a great job- and is feeling pretty good.
What a cutie!!
The Arnett Family- Jeremy, Kandace, Mallery, Karson, Shaye, Nolan, and baby Arnett.
The kids with their new baby brother.
One proud aunt.

6 comments:

The Kersten Family said...

Dawn-will you please send my congratulations and love to Kandace and fam. The baby is adorable!

-Cia

Mom said...

We have the cutest grandkids in the world. Thanks for taking the pictures. You do a great job.
Love Ya

Mom

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Hi Dawn- I found you on Shari's blog. Your kids are so big, wow! What a difference from carpooling to Franklin Northeast together. Loved your pictures from your back east vacation. My old stomping ground- I grew up in New Jersey. Every summer was spent down the Jersey shore. Congrats on your nursing degree! Lisa Pulsipher

Ali said...

congratulations auntie! that has to be one of the most perfect looking newborns i have ever seen - all pink and soft looking. gotta love babies! congrats!

Amy said...

I am glad you have a blog so I can see that cute baby. What a great aunt you are and cousin too. She looks great.

Amy said...

I am glad you have a blog so I can see that cute baby. What a great aunt you are and cousin too. She looks great.