Thursday, September 11, 2008

A day I'll never forget


Today while I was driving around I noticed many neighborhoods with flags in their front yards. What a beautiful sight to see a street lined with American Flags. I then realized the significance of those flags on this days 9-11. I was sitting watching the news while doing my daughters hair for school. The images of that airplane crashing through the tower will always be in imprint in my mind. Max had worked a late shift, so he was in bed asleep. I ran in and woke him up and urged him to come and watch what had just happened. I sat glued to the TV all day watching all that transpired that day. That day changed every Americans life. The shot above reminded me of how fortunate I am to still have my freedom and all those that are serving my country so my children can experience that same freedom.

2 comments:

The Foster Family said...

Hey- is it OK if I add your blog to the MHC Class Blog? Let me know!

How's the job- didn't you start this week? Any funny stories for your first week?

The Foster Family said...

that's MHS Class Blog...