Saturday, May 30, 2009

California for Kaylie's 16th Birthday

We decided to let Kaylie go to California for her 16th birthday. She invited her friend Emily and Max and I went with them. We spent 3 days of just relaxing, playing and having fun.
Kaylie and Emily at the beach.
Max walking along the beach. He loves when I take pictures of him.
Kaylie and Emily in front of the Hollywood sign...



Yes!!! Those are the famous hot dogs from Pinks and they were sooooo good. We got the stretch with chili, the "Ozzy", and the "Today Show".


Kaylie, Emily and I at Pinks!!! We loved everything about it- other than when we parked there was an employee there taking everyones keys so he could move cars around. Max wasn't to keen on that and reluctantly gave the keys. We had to keep encouraging him that it would be all right. And in the end, our car was still there!!!




8 comments:

Cara said...

WOW- you have a 16 year old, that is a little crazy. That is awesome you took her to Cali, what fun parents!

Mom said...

I'm glad you finally posted a new blog and what cute pictures and what a darling grandaughter I have and such good parents to make the big 16 so memorable.

Mom

Ali said...

Ok so I totally now want a hot dog. Happy B-day Kay Kay.... 16....wow! next time invite me!!!

Brendon said...

yeah a new post, it's nice to have you back

Penny said...

Welcome back. It looks like you know how to have a good time. Really enjoyed our date last night~!

AMIT said...

Wow beach pictures.Its so fun.

Idaho Real Estate

Ali said...

Hey neighbor, a friend told me she wasn't on my list to see my blog, so I was checking the blogs I visit to make sure my blogging buddies all got invites. Sending out another invite to those who were missed. If you want an invite to visit my blog send me an e-mail to alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com

PS - Thanks for inspecting our yard. I'm not sure how I feel now that our Scorpion Free Zone bubble has been burst, LOL!

The Hawkins Family said...

Update your blog already