Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mom's Birthday Party

For Nan's Birthday, all the kids (except Ali and Tyler) met at Texas Road House and surprised her at the restaurant... I know we go all out for surprise parties.
Of course, we had to put her on the saddle. She was so excited for that.
The gang at the restaurant.
After dinner, we went back to my parents house and put my mom on the "Truth Chair" a game that we played a lot while growing up (my parents sneaky way of getting information out of us kids). We had questions in the jar like "If one of your DVD's were missing, who would you call first? and Have you ever tasted alcohol or drank beer? (and if you want to know that answer to that.... she has not! What a great example) We had a great night. The only thing that would have made it better was having Ali and Tyler there.

2 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

looks like you had a lot of fun.I also had fun the other night at my house.I am excited to move but I am going to miss it here.I ;;did not know you had a blog I am excited to have another one to look at.

Mom said...

Hey, I thought you loved me? Now you show everyone that picture.
It was fun, thanks so much for the memories.

Mom