Friday, May 9, 2008

Graduation

I finally did it- I graduated from college. I received my nursing degree and associates and it only took me 20 years.

The Mattison Gang- so happy to see their mom graduate.
My mom, me, Kandance, and Mandy at my nursing pinning ceremony.
My greatest support. I couldn't have done any of this without him.
Max, me, and my mom-in-law Gail.
I did it!!


Kaylie and I after the long graduation ceremony. Kaylie loved texting me throughout the ceremony with little funny comments. She loved the song that they sung ----talk about love (625,600 minutes).
My Parents and I after sneaking in lunch at Texas Road House before my actual graduation ceremony.
Max and I after the long ceremony.
Me, Nigel Thomson, and Karen Herzog- my nursing school support team. We put a lot of study time in.
The Graduates!



No comments: